We create strategic and measurable communications plans for both internal and external audiences. This involves a thorough analysis and understanding of the objectives and goals of your organisation or brand; audience, competitor and market research; message development; management of a programme of key communications tactics and an agreed method of evaluation.
Our PR Approach
· Image Audit: Our approach to image management is strategically oriented. We offer initial analysis service to our Customers, executed in the form of an image audit.
· PR services: Current Pison Public Relations’ services means constant care of dedicated specialists and strategic and creative support from the Agency’s Team.
· PR campaigns: We prepare, coordinate and execute different types of PR campaigns. Our strategic goal is to establish positive relations between our Customer and target groups (in a broad sense).
· PR ACTIVITIES: Original idea + a non-standard communication solution + a selective channel for reaching customers = an effective way to run a PR activity.
· Event PR: Skillful and ingenious organization of special events often has an effect on achieving a lasting competitive advantage.
· PR Product: We deal with brands from the moment of introducing them to the market, through every stage of their life cycle – thus creating and strengthening their position.
· Crisis Management: Comprehensive brand management strategy includes also the development of a plan which would include communication at the time of emergency situations.
Pison Public Relations believes that for a client to successfully communicate with its external audiences, it must also ensure that there is a framework in place for effective internal communications. Our clients’ employees are a key audience that needs to be communicated with in a timely and effective manner. We can help in the development of a tailored internal communication strategy and assist in the internal communication messaging around specific issues / topics.
Effective internal communication can ensure the success of an organisation by delivering buy in from employees. Pison Public Relations can assist in message development, optimising existing internal communication channels and advising on new approaches.
Pison Public Relations can help your organisation access the quality of the conversation, from the bottom to the top and form leadership to everyone else in between. Ensuring the appropriate communications channels, resources and tools are optimised so that internal communication is timely, relevant and inclusive.
We work with our clients to help them engage, and develop relationships, with key stakeholders, including those in their local community. Establishing and maintaining good communication links helps to develop goodwill and to foster open and transparent relationships between our clients and the communities in which they operate. Where stakeholders support or oppose decisions by our clients, or where external decisions may affect stakeholders, we work with all parties involved to facilitate forums for discussion and ensure that communication channels remain open.
At Pison Public Relations, we recognise the importance of being a good neighbour and corporate citizen to the communities in which our clients are based. To that end, we assist in the creation and implementation of our clients’ corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategies and work to positively influence the flow of communication between our clients and their local communities.
We develop strategic, targeted communications programmes that support you in delivering the right message to the key stakeholders and influencers that can impact on your project. This may include stakeholder and project analysis, strategic communications support, communications training, communications programme planning and delivery, content development, reputation and issues management and much more.
Reputation management is of paramount importance to our clients and we understand that this must be a fundamental cornerstone of any communications strategy. We develop a clear understanding of our clients’ organisational culture and business objectives at the outset, so that we can deliver successful PR campaigns, and provide strategic counsel and support when issues or crisis situations arise.
Effective media relations are a vital element in implementing successful communications strategies and at Pison Public Relations we have strong, long-standing relationships with local, regional and national journalists, editors and broadcasters. Communication of our clients’ messages to the relevant audiences, through the most effective channels, are crucial factors in achieving results in terms of print, broadcast and online media coverage.
Our approach ensures that the PR strategies we develop are aligned closely with the business objectives of our clients.
We integrate traditional media with social and digital methods to ensure impactful delivery of our clients’ messages.
Strong relationships with the media are key to all communications campaigns. We have established strong credibility across all forms of media. This benefits our clients and helps to deliver excellent media coverage.